Sunday 22 May 2011

The blanket is mended..

The blanket is mended by Textile-tally
I made this blanket a couple of years ago inspired by the Yarnstorm Blog. It has been well used and lives on the back of the sofa but last week I noticed a big hole that I think I have sucessfully been able to halt with a bit of darning. I had forgotten how much I liked sitting under it while I was making it, so I think I may do another one this year. It was a really handy piece of work to have on hand for those waiting moments in the car, on the train, or while half watching TV. Now all I need to do is decide on another colour scheme, mmmmmm, let me see now, shall I start with purple!

1 comment:

Drinda456 said...

This looks very smart now. You have a birthday soon, can you remember the book we need? And by the way, my poppies are getting really blown about in this awful wind.