Wednesday 27 July 2011

Daisy daisy..

Daisy



I love daisies of all sorts and have lots of patches of them around the place. I have no idea what type they are but they spread like anything and I have to thin them out regularly and they compete well with the weeds! There are also quite a few patches of feverfew which started out amoungst the herbs but have also spread. I like the sort of natural spreading of plants and growing what works, rather than trying to constantly fight against nature. I haven't got time to be constantly weeding and mainicuring (is that a word!!) the lawn. Far too much sewing to be done...



Bottle bag

A bottle bag for a gift. I usually square off the bottom corners but somehow forgot this time. Bottle bags not only cut down on wrapping paper and are reuseable, but also stop the bottle rattling in the picnic bag!

No comments: