Saturday 8 September 2012

Cows in the mist!

Cows in the mist
 
It was a beautiful misty morning yesterday, children all back to school, and my final day of holiday.
I went for an early morning walk with the dog and took my camera.
 
Spiders web 2
 
The spider webs were amazing because of the mist.
 
So much for a pumpkin!
 
Our vegetable patch has been disappointing this year to say the least.
This just about sums it up, so much for a pumpkin pie!
 
 
Climbing french beans- probably the most sucessful this year but that's not saying much
 
I think the french climbing beans did best.
 
Hoverfly on the rudbeckia
 
The flowers had a better year.
This is a hoverfly on the rudbeckia that have just started to come out.
 
Rose- second flush of flowers
 
And my favourite rose is having a second flush of flowers.
 
Just in case you thought I had not been doing any sewing...
 
Linen skirt all cut out
 
 
This is a linen skirt, cut out and ready to sew together.
 
 
A make shift design wall!
 
And these are my random liberated blocks, from the 'Ten Little Things' charm pack and a recycled white sheet.
I have learnt how to do a windmill!
 
Have a good weekend.

No comments: