Tuesday 30 October 2012

Sussed it!

 
The pattern mentioned in my last two posts from the Poppy Treffry book, Free and Easy Stitch Style.
This time I made a small purse as a present for a little chap.
 I appliqued a bug and a bird from some Urban Zoologie fabric I got from Fabric Rehab a while ago now.
The bug is on the front..

Purse front.
 
 a birdie on the back..
 
Purse reverse!
 
and a little apple tucked under the flap..
 
Another small purse made using the Poppy Treffry technique.

And the chrysanthemums have come out.
I was given a small clump of these a couple of years ago and they are just a great colour at this time of year when most other things are over.
 
Chrysanthemums
 
And the best bit is my little clump has grown and is nearly big enough to give a bit to someone else.

No comments: