Tuesday 30 April 2013

Skirts for work.

 
New Look pattern 6053

I have made this pattern before here, so it was nice and easy to cut out two more skirts and they came together in no time.
 
The pattern is New Look 6053 and I made view E.
 The only alteration is that I lined them with some lining material because I tend to wear them with tights and otherwise they stick!
 
New Look pattern 6053 made from needlecord

This first one is made from a patterned needlecord that I bought in Truro Fabrics a few weeks ago.
It was lovely to sew with and there is a strip left that I was wondering if it would make one of these.

New Look pattern 6053 made from a cotton batik fabric.

The second skirt is made from a cotton batik fabric and I will try and get the details of the online shop although I picked it up at a local quilt exhibition. 
 
New Look pattern 6053

No comments: