Tuesday 3 September 2013

A Scrapadelic Scarf

My version of the Scrapedelic Scarf from tutorial by Crochet in Colour
 
I have been working on this one for a while now but had the deadline of my younger brother's birthday to spur me on to getting it finished for him.
 
It is a scarf based on the tutorial by Liz at Crochet in Color and has the great name of a
Scrapadelic Scarf!
 
My version of the Scrapedelic Scarf from tutorial by Crochet in Colour
I made mine a bit wider and only used three colours but my favourite bit is the plats on the ends which she explains really well.
I like the look of the chevron one she is working on now too.
 
My version of the Scrapedelic Scarf from tutorial by Crochet in Colour
 
Last week of the summer holiday here and we have been out picking these..

A great crop of blackberries this year

which with a bit of this ..

Blackberry Jelly in the making

turned into this.

Blackberry Jelly

Yum. 

Tomatoes doing well

The tomatoes and courgettes are doing really well this year which is a bit of a bonus after last year's washout.
I bought my Dad some seeds for Christmas including different varieties of tomatoes and courgettes so I have him to thank for the variety of this year's produce.
The courgettes are particularly wacky..
 
Courgettes
 
And finally my second Sprocket Pillow (she said one would never be enough!)
which is destined to be a present for a friend.
 
Mr second sprocket pillow from tutorial by Cluck Cluck Sew.
 
More about these in my last post here.

No comments: