Monday 10 February 2014

Three Sails so far...


 
I am having fun with these little things at the moment.
They are scrappy triangles made using the tutorial by Ashley
over at Film in the Fridge which can be found here.
 
I absolutely love her Nautical Quilt so I thought that I would have a go.
They come together pretty quickly and are a brilliant way to use up scraps. 
 
 

 
 
Also found these yummy bits of fabric while shopping at the weekend.
They are by a designer called Beth Studley and they are new to me.
I really like the patterns and am pondering what to make with them.
 
 

 
And finally, Wild Flower pin cushion number 3,
I just can't stop making them! 
 


 This one has a linen/cotton base and to be honest
 was a bit trickier to assemble than the cotton ones.
 


 
It goes well with the cyclamen
 which is lucky as they are about all that's out at the moment,
apart from the snow drops of course.

No comments: