Wednesday 11 January 2017

Lots of work in progress..

P1060297r
 
I seem to have a lot of work in progress at the moment and can't quite decide which to work on first.
The lovely yarn is a Moorland Yarn Pack which I received for Christmas and enables me to join the CAL started by Lucy from Attic24 last Friday.
Unusually for me, I did do the test samples to check the gauge and hook size needed. Consequently I am only on the 8th colour out of 20 for this week so may take a bit longer than expected
but that's ok I am not in a rush.
It is a lovely pattern and the beginning of the blanket feels very dense and cosy.
It was intended as a present but I am getting very attached to it already!

I just cant resist a close up of those gorgeous colours..

P1060299r
 
The other work in progress are a pair of oven gloves to replace our very tired looking ones, and a cushion. The cushion was inspired by this one I found on pinterest and is only in the early stages.
 
Anyway I had better get going and do some sewing or none of them will ever get done!
 
Happy new year to you all.
xx

No comments: